Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gangstaliscious Terry on E. Franklin

I dragged Terry back to E. Franklin Street, because after shooting Ron a few days ago I spotted an alley I wanted to explore. I used the SB-800 shot through an umbrella, and CLS to trigger the set up. Stef was my adjustable human lightstand.  The camera was mounted on a tripod, as I shot at 1/20sec to record the background, aperture f/2.8, and exposure compensation pushed up to +5. I did this in order to keep ISO at 200. We also shot a few the next evening in this amphitheater made of cut stone... Serene! On both occasions I used Dre's Sigma 24 - 70mm  and 70 - 200mm lenses interchangeably. All in all we had fun, and something gives me the impression Terry really like the shots, maybe it was that she LITTERED Facebook with them :D.




Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Tee said...

Yes I littered FB with them because I love 'em :)