Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2 Wheels, 1 Love...

I have passed by Yanic's workshop a few times before, and was drawn by the MotorCross action posters he has on the walls. I stopped to ask about possible dirt track locations as I have been seriously thinking about exploring some photography in that field. I ended up taking his picture and a first lesson in the Theory of Bike Riding. I later went to Barnes & Noble and found the November 2009 issue of Digital Camera World featuring... guess what? see for yourself... http://www.zinio.com/reader.jsp?issue=416098777&o=int&prev=si especially on page 20!!

Tech info:
 The photos were shot with a 45 Watt A/C flash at front, with the SB-800 at in the ceiling at the back fitted with an orange gel, both triggered by PWs. Camera, Nikon D300, with Sigma 24 - 70mm f/2.8 lens @ f/4, shutter 1/250, ISO200...


Bookmark and Share

No comments: